Saturday, February 2, 2013

#223 Alhamdulillah, we turn 1 today!

"Millions and millions of years would still not give me half enough time to describe that tiny instant of all eternity when you put your arms around me and I put my arms around you."
— Jacques PrĂ©vert 
My heart found it's home, and it's with you Iman :)


Alhamdulillah, a year has passed, and today we celebrate our 1st anniversary as husband and wife. I can never thank the Almighty enough for His wonderful gift to me; Iman (duh!). All praises to the Almighty. 

Here's to many more years ahead Hun! Love you! 




2 comments:

Siti 'Afifah said...

Congratulations Balqies and Iman! I remember reading about your life when you were Qiki till you got married last year and now celebrating your first anniversary! (I realise that I sound like a stalker but fear not, am just a fan of your writing and your art XD). Boy, time does seem to fly so very fast!

Anythehoo, reading abt you two gives me hope that I'll find my own Iman one day! Insyaallah, amin ya rabbal alamin. Take care of each other.

B. Arafia said...

Jazakallah my dear. Oh gosh, was reading your comment to Iman and cringing about "reading about your life when you were Qiki". hehe I'm pretty much 'Qiki' on the inside just maybe slightly grown up (slightly) hehe. ameen, ameen! I pray that you too will find your very own Iman one day insyaAllah!