Saturday, January 26, 2013

#222

"When you're plague with jealousy, you can never really be happy for those who do better than you" - Balqies Arafia

I know it has been too long since my last entry, I am certain I have bore you with my overused phrase "apologies for the lack of substantial updates". honestly, that phrase is wearing thin in the many drafts I've drafted.

On a happier note, our 1 year anniversary as husband and wife is just around the corner, we have yet to decide what our plans will be hopefully dinner and just doing our thing together with perhaps exchange of gifts :)

Alhamdulillah all praises to the Almighty for my wonderful man :) I love him lilahi ta'ala.

I really am content with the course of my life, despite some ups and down at least I know I have Iman to share it with (read: whine to) hehe!

I love you baby :)

Our latest photo, Iman wanted to test out his Iphone5 ;)


No comments: