Sunday, January 11, 2015

#237

بِسْـــــــــمِ اَللّهِ الرّحْمن الرّحيم 
السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ

Today marks 2 weeks of my father's passing. It was a sombre morning today. At times I ask myself is he really gone? I have accepted and redha of his passing but sometimes when I am at my parents, I cannot help but feel as though he is still around, sitting at his home office getting lost in his work before coming up for a break to play with Ammar.

I have been receiving calls from his good friends. I am reminded each time of what a great man my father was and how joyed he was by Ammar's presence. I can only hope I will be half the man he was. He left me with a medley of memories. All I have left of him, are his memories and no material goods or whatsoever could replace that.

I love you to infinity and beyond Ayah, I hope while I am still travelling in this lifetime, I am able to supplement dua and sedakah for you in shaa Allah.

(a month ago, last holiday with him)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)