Monday, June 6, 2011

#187

I've been in a semi comatose state lately, I decided to muster all the energy from within to write an entry. Perhaps I'll get used to working in due time. I've been so comfortable having people driving me around to work and when my current job demands me to drive to merchant's locations, drive back to Groupon HQ and the dreadful ascending walk... my body is a little shocked!

However, I'm proud to say that I have driven on most of the highways and byways compared to my friends who kept nagging at me to get my license, and it's only this September that my P license is one years old. so hooray for me! he-he :) 



P-day! September 23 2010 

Apart from that I love my colleagues, each of them have their very own persona and we all get along real well :) (alhamdulilah). I still have a lot to learn when photographing interior, and really need to stop indulging upon the free food I shoot, I've gotten rounder since I started working a month ago, I need to lose weight to stay healthy and fit and of course to look and feel good on my wedding day (and the days after, and months, years ... after I given birth.. you get the drift) 

ps/ don't forget to check out Groupon

No comments: