Saturday, May 7, 2011

#148

It was a nice, hot Friday afternoon. I went to drop some of my tartlets over at Iman's. Hung out with the future in laws while they were finishing lunch. Disturbed Uncle Jamil about his soar throat "Uncle, have you eaten your honey today?" ha-ha! (inside joke) Our laughter filled the air.

After a bite of my tart, Uncle Jamil has agreed to become part of my GPA (Guinea Pigs Association) Uncle Jamil is so cool yo! 

He asked me "Balqies how many tarts are there left?" I replied "3 uncle, I put in extra just in case Azyan wants another 1 or 2..." Uncle then replied me "if I finish it all right now, Iman wouldn't even know you brought tarts" more laughter broke. he-he. 

We headed to Kelana Jaya for some Laksa & Cendol. We shared a table with this man, named Wan. Very nice guy. Ended up treating us tea. Bless him :) Such a blessed Friday. ameen.

No comments: