Wednesday, November 7, 2012

#221

I am really curious who has been 'googling' search my name. Is it my father's pesky former employee that can't seem to get enough of my family or this 20 year guy, named Emir (if that's even his real name) who banged my car in Ara Damansara merely two days ago. I wasn't the one behind the wheels, my mother was. She's an experience driver of more than 20 years, and we've never been in such situation. Until this guy game  along from the right side of the car, probably just got his license? or no license at all?! You know I just got my license, and regardless how notorious my driving skills can be, THERE WAS NO WAY IN HELL, I WOULD HAVE DONE WHAT HE HAD DONE! He was driving a freaking pick-up truck despite it being a Triton Lite, still it is a PICK-UP truck!

Iman & I had opted to sell the Kembara to get our new car, so my in-laws told me to AVOID the Kembara from being kissed by anyone. It was raining heavily that day, so traffic was pretty bad, we were waiting for ongoing traffiv to give us way (but hello, it's Malaysia, nobody really gives a damn about you but themselves). And I had noticed a White Triton Lite on our right, who too was waiting for ongoing traffic. Suddenly, I see him speeding and 'makaning' our way, we were stationed, as we were still in the turning junction and this idiot drives in the narrow space and hits our car, and was trying to make a run for it -but Allah is great - he had no where to run, so my mother honked at him. My father went down to talk to him - he was very apologetic at first, but I went over and started spitting out profanities, because of his 'driving skills'. And I'm sorry to have to say this but where is your balls? You hit someone's car, have the courtesy to get out of your truck and look at the damage that you've caused. Which of course he didn't. GUILTY GUILTY!!!!!!!! My father had to go to him in the rain, and talk to him! 


  Oh really you know how woman acts pretty well? What a douche! 
 Errr I didn't ask how much your phone cost!
Eh, last I checked - You were the only one in the car. Now did you spin the truth to your colleagues? did you even know what you did wrong? 


 BKC 2005 - he is now very popular on awareness pages all over Faceboook! 
It could have been worse, but thank god only RM200 - but still! 


So Emir, how hell did you come to a conclusion that we are at fault to? It doesn't matter, let the police decide. What goes around comes around. 

No comments: