Thursday, August 4, 2011

#256

Disclaimer: READ AT OWN RISK, LADEN WITH PHOTOGRAPHS OF FOOD, MEANT ONLY FOR THE STRONG.

I do not get how some people can be tortured mentally while looking at a website laden with photographs of food. Perhaps, I'm used to working around food while fasting that I am immune to the gratifying power of food. I always remind myself that Ramadhan is the month of feeding, not feasting! I won't deny that sometimes I myself forget, the minute you shove fried banana fritters to my face, I'll feel my knees turn into jello.  However, I supposed to some fried banana fritters is hardly a feast. 

I only started fasting yesterday, despite being sick, I had to muster all my strength to fast. And I did Alhamdulilah! Although I somewhat cheated  by just sleeping half the time, the remaining half was spent progressing for our wedding invitation list, I'm not even close to done!

I feel like baking a tart today or tomorrow, what tart shall I make this time around?

My first tart, Caramel, Pecan & Dark Chocolate tart. 
 Peach and Vanilla Custard tart.

My favorite, out of the lot. Dark Chocolate tartlets.

fresh berries dark chocolate tart.

No comments: